Show that you are the master in Checkers
A game of checkers for two players
Fireboy and Watergirl in a super adventure
Perform wheelies and complete motorcycle mi...
Complete the tracks without getting hurt
Conquer mountains with monster trucks!
Classic Pac-Man game
Help the duckling get his lost banana!
Collect stars with Bloo Kid
Join Foxy & Jenny on a wild island rescue!
Make incredible overtakes
Challenge your friends in the traditional T...
Fireboy and Watergirl in new adventures
The famous Chrome dinosaur game
Win the penalty championship
Score penalties with 2 players
Group liquids of the same color
Shoot colored bubbles to clear the puzzle
Exploring Checkers Games
Checkers, one of the most popular board games globally, awaits you! Play Checkers either alone against the computer or engage in 2-player matches, all free and online. Checkers is a strategic game with simple rules, and honing your skills through practice is key. Experience various difficulty levels, starting from the easiest and progressing to the challenging hard mode.
How to Play Checkers:
- The primary objective is to capture all of your opponent's pieces to secure victory.
- On your turn, move one piece forward, one square at a time.
- To capture a piece, there must be an empty square after the captured piece. Capturing is always mandatory.
- Chain captures are possible, allowing you to capture multiple pieces in succession as long as an empty square follows each capture.
- If your piece reaches the end of the board, it becomes a king, gaining expanded movement capabilities.